(Did you know “A joke a day keeps the doctor away”? Unless he happens to be your fun-Doctor, in which case enhanced empathy with him is the outcome!)
This analogy makes perfect sense!
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE INEVITABLE CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your fixation on balls become.
Therefore, one might conclude, there must be a ton of people in NEW DELHI and NEW YORK obsessed with playing marbles!(PS: I love playing sub-atomic micro-mini marbles!!!)